MedicomMedicom is a reliable and cost effective Nurse Call Solution for those who like to keep things simple.
Medicom is highly configurable, and features a comprehensive range of call types, priority levels, alarm handling and call indication options that can be tailored to meet the needs of any healthcare facility.
Why choose Medicom?You shouldn’t have to sacrifice function and flexibility for cost effectiveness.
Medicom is easy to learn, to configure and manage. Medicom allows healthcare personnel to focus on patient care.
Flexible and scalable
Medicom’s components are all designed with modular connectors for easy installa on and future expansion.
Improved infection control
Medicom devices are manufactured with anti-bacterial additives, helping drive down Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI).
Wireless telephone and pager integrations allow nurses total mobility, and instant communication with patients or other staff.
Medicom integrates with existing nurse call, paging, telephone, fire alarm and smoke detection systems.
Built-in fault detection
Medicom continuously checks the status of each component and notifies maintenance staff if any problem is detected.
Audit trail and reporting
Stations may be networked for centralized paging, alarm logging, and reporting of events, providing a complete audit trail.
Medicom complies with international standards
Medicom has a field-proven record of reliability, and meets the following international standards:
- AS 3811:1998 Hard Wired patient alarm
- AS 2999:1989 Alarm systems for the elderly and other persons at risk
- HTM 08-03: Bedhead services
- UL 1069 Hospital Signaling and Nurse Call Equipment
- C-Tick Electromagnetic compatibility
- CE Mark of European conformity
- IEC 60601-1, UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No 601.1-M90: Medical electrical equipment- Part 1: General requirements for safety.
- Manufactured in general accordance with the requirements of international quality assurance standards ISO9002